A new Artist Management System update has taken place, the update and change log includes
AMS Login Page
- New Social Media Follow & Like buttons
- Slight layout and clean up changes
- New Ideas system (look bottom right corner of your screen)
- You can give your Ideas or suggestion on how we can make things better.
Client Side Navigation
- New Messages at the top when signed in
- Moved profile from top navigation to left hand navigation named ” My Account Details”
New tabs in the left hand Navigation
- My Sale Reports (This is still under construction)
- Social Media (You can view all our store & social media URLs)
New Information on Contracts
- Catalog No: (The catalog number we set for your release)
- Release Type: (Track, EP or Album)
- Release Date: (Your Track official release date)
- Exclusive Store & Release Date: (If your track is exclusive on a store a date and the store will be listed)
- Royalty: (The % of royalty for the contract)
- Contract Files now State what Type they are (Contract, Artwork, Master Track, Track Edit, Video Edit, etc) these also can be linked to download file offsite.
- Release Information on Contracts view (still under construction) But you will beable to see the following
Your Track Description, Sales URLs, Total List of stores it was submitted to, Exclusive Store URL, Feedback
New Information on Statements
- DSP (The store it sold on)
- Release Type (Track, EP etc)
and various linking & bug fixes
Note: The new Information on your contracts will be updates as and when as this job is very time consuming, if you wish for a quick update please do contact us asking for “A Complete AMS Update” and we will do this as soon as possible.
This update is rather large to read and is best for you to login to the system and check it out.